Strict Standards: Declaration of Windwalker\Table\Table::getFields() should be compatible with JTable::getFields($reload = false) in /home/questnbs/public_html/libraries/windwalker/src/Table/Table.php on line 201
David ConstantineQuest Assessor and Proof-Reader
- Postgraduate DMS
- ISRM Diploma
- Level 4 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- First Aid at Work Instructor / Assessor
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Pool Plant Operations
- First Aid at Work Trainer
- Quest Trainer and Assessor
- Regional Contract Manager
- Leisure Centre General Manager
- Duty Manager and Lifeguard
- Life in the Leisure Industry started in 1982. I progressed through the ranks, working within the public and private sectors. In was finally promoted as a Regional Contract Manager.
- In 2001 I broke away from traditional mainstream employment and became an Assessor for Quest. I have completed over 500 Assessments travelling extensively across the UK. I later became a Trainer for Quest.
- Since 2005 I have assisted my wife in running her company ‘Right Directions’ providing a dynamic, realistic and sensible approach to Quality Management and Health and Safety support for organisations.
- In 2016 I became a First Aid at Work Trainer / Instructor
- Cross Training
- Taxi Driver for Teenage Boys