Quest Announces Partnership with EFDS
- Quest Kelly Joyce
We are delighted to announce that from the 1st July 2017 facilities can gain the IFI accreditation as part of their Quest Plus assessment and that the guidance can now be downloaded!
To achieve the accreditation:
- You must achieve at least a ‘Good’ banding in GPLUS37.
- You must pass the Compliance Declaration.
- You must pass each of the specific IFI Mystery Visit questions within GPLUS37.
If you pass, you will receive a specific IFI Accreditation certificate for your centre.
If you do not pass, you will have to either:
- Re-select the module at your next assessment
- Contact Right Directions to organise a stand-alone assessment
- Go through a Scored Review (re-assessment of 5 modules of your choice).
The award lasts for 4 years. However you will be re-assessed during your MV of Year 3 (next Plus Assessment) and you must get an ‘Excellent’ banding in all the IFI mystery visit questions in People 1 Customer Experience. If you do not score ‘Excellent’, you will lose your IFI registration and you will need to go through the module again, as above.