Types of Assessment
Here you can find out about the different types of Quest for Active Communities (AC) assessment
- This consists of a 1 day assessment, which is due every 12 months.
- The assessment is conducted against the 7 Active Community Core Modules of Purpose, People and Delivery.
- The cost is £850 per year (A £100 discount is awarded if a team has their assessment in their anniversary month).
- The bandings are either Unsatisfactory or Registered.
Quest Plus takes place over 2 years, with an assessment in year 1 and review in year 2.
- This consists of a 2 day assessment.
- The assessment is conducted against the 7 Active Community Core Modules on day 1 and 5 choice modules on day 2.
- The cost is £1350 (A £200 discount is awarded if a team has their assessment in their anniversary month).
- The bandings are Unsatisfactory, Satisfactory, Good, Very Good or Excellent.
- This consists of a Partnership survey and Improvement workshop, which includes a partner forum and staff focus group.
- The cost is £800 plus VAT
Our toughest assessment! Quest Stretch is only available to teams which have achieved Excellent in their last assessment.
- This includes a 1 day assessment, partnership survey and a 1 day validation.
- The one-day assessment will be conducted against the 7 Active Community Core Modules and must happen in their due month.
- The team will need to achieve an overall banding of Excellent in their one-day assessment to progress to the validation day.
- The cost is £1950 plus VAT for 2 years and the overall banding is Outstanding.