Types of Assessment
Here you can find out about the different types of Quest for Facilities (FM) assessment
- This includes a mystery visit and a 1-day assessment, which is due every 12 months.
- The assessment is conducted against the 8 Facility Core Modules of Purpose, People and Operations.
- The cost is £1150 per year (A £150 discount is awarded if a centre has their assessment in their anniversary month).
- The bandings are either Unsatisfactory or Registered.
Quest Plus takes place over 2 years, with an assessment in year 1 and review in year 2.
- This includes a mystery visit and a 2 day assessment.
- The assessment is conducted against the 8 Facility Core Modules on day 1 and 5 choice modules on day 2.
- The 5 choice modules must include a minimum of 3 GPLUS modules.
- One of your 5 module choices must be chosen from the list of 7 non-scored modules.
- The cost is £1450 (A £200 discount is awarded if a centre has their assessment in their anniversary month).
- The bandings are Unsatisfactory, Satisfactory, Good, Very Good or Excellent.
- This includes a 1 day unannounced review and either an NBS efficiency survey or a full mystery visit (dependent on facilities).
- The cost is £1150 plus VAT (A £200 discount will be applied if centres have their review in their anniversary month).
Our toughest assessment! Quest Stretch is only available to centres which have achieved Excellent in their last assessment.
- This includes a mystery visit, an unannounced assessment and a 1 day validation.
- The centre will need to achieve an overall banding of Excellent for their mystery visit and unannounced assessment to progress to the validation day.
- The cost is £1950 plus VAT for 2 years and the overall banding is Outstanding.